All silicone pendants and beads are made from 100% food grade silcone, are 100% non toxic and free from heavy metals, BPA, and phthalates.
To clean the silicone products, simply use mild soap and water. All products are NOT dishwasher or microwave safe.
Although Pebble to Peak is dedicated to providing a very high-quality product, as with any teething product, our products are for use only under careful adult supervision. All elements of the teether should be inspected regularly for signs of damage or wear. If damage or wear is detected, discontinue use immediately. Pebble to Peak is not liable for any issues that may arise as a result of improper use or failure to detect damage or wear.
If you have any questions regarding the care of your teether, please contact us at anytime, we are always available to answer any of your questions.